|Plan of the month
||Hero of the month
Name: Mr. Kartik Choudhary
Code No: 12738124
Mobile No.: +91-9899001455
|Quotation of the day
We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
LIC’s NEW BIMA BACHAT
LIC’s New Bima Bachat is a participating non-linked savings cum protection plan, where premium is paid in lump sum at the outset of the policy. It is a money-back plan which provides financial protection against death during the policy term with the provision of payment of survival benefits at specified durations during the policy term. In addition, on maturity, the single premium shall be returned along with Loyalty Addition, if any. This plan also takes care of liquidity needs through its loan facility.
- On death during the first five policy years: Sum Assured.
- On death after completion of five policy years: Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any.
- Payable as given below in case of Life Assured surviving to the end of the specified durations:
- For policy term 9 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd & 6th policy year
- For policy term 12 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd, 6th & 9th policy year
- For policy term 15 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd, 6th, 9th & 12th policy year
- Payment of Single Premium (excluding taxes and extra premium, if any) along with Loyalty Addition, if any, in case of Life Assured surviving to the end of the policy term.
Depending upon the Corporation’s experience the policies shall be participate in the profits and shall be eligible for Loyalty Addition. The Loyalty Addition, if any, is payable on death after completion of five policy years and on policyholder surviving to maturity, at such rate and on such terms as may be declared by the Corporation.